Some of you know that I have been getting a bit beardy over the last few months so it’s time to tidy myself up. But before I do that it’s time to make a mess of my head for charity first.
I thought about doing Movember again but the rules state that you have to shave on the first of the month which seemed a shame to shave it all off just to grow it again. So, I figure I’ll charge people money to attack my hair in whatever way they want. I have been attacked with a razor before and I usually end up looking very strange although my hair has never been this long to begin with.
As I don’t work in an office any more I thought I would take over Thames Valley Social Media Cafe at the Alto Lounge on the 18th Nov 2010 and as this is a day before Children In Need it’s only right to support Pudsey, a great cause. If you can’t make it then I’m sure there will be lots of pictures after the event.
The rules (not set in stone)
- A donation allows you to attack my beard.
- The size of the donation is proportional to how long you get with the clippers.
- If you can’t be there then someone else will do it on your behalf.
- If over £100 is raised then the hair on my head is on offer!
- No shaving of eyebrows (sorry).
- I will keep the final look for the rest of the day.
- I do have a business meeting on Monday though!
- Feel free to bring hair colours or clips etc
- If anyone else has any hair trimmers as I’m not sure mine will cope!
Have I missed anything? So please sponsor me and lets raise some money for a great cause.
Update: 18 Nov 2010
It’s now done and thanks to all of you I have raised a stonking amount for Children In Need. Currently £222.61 with a couple more donations promised. Thank you all. I’ll leave you will a little video and some pictures from today 🙂